Submit a product review
for a $25 Amazon gift card!
Flow cytometry analysis of intracellular targets in permeabilized cells enable the study of key signaling pathways like AKT and NF-κB using Rockland’s primary antibodies conjugated to FITC, PE, APC or biotin. Moreover, since highly specific antibodies for several post-translational modifications such as phosphorylation and acetylation are also available as fluorescent conjugates, they allow flow cytometry analysis of relevant targets for epigenetics, stem cells, neuroscience and cancer. Alternatively, when using non-conjugated primary antibodies, indirect fluorescent staining is also possible using a fluorescent secondary antibody. Rockland’s primary antibodies have been successfully employed in a broad range of applications.
AKT2 Antibody PE conjugated200-508-E71
AKT2 Antibody APC conjugated200-526-E71
• Anti-Lysine Acetylated (AcK) (RABBIT) Antibody - 600-401-939
• Anti-NOTCH 2 (Cleaved N terminal) (Human specific) (RABBIT) Antibody - 100-401-408• Anti-Telomerase catalytic subunit (RABBIT) Antibody - 600-401-252
• Anti-CREB-1 (p43) (RABBIT) Antibody - 100-401-195• Anti-NFKB p50 (NFKB1) (RABBIT) Antibody - 100-4164
• Anti-AKT pS473 (RABBIT) Antibody - 600-401-268• Anti-Aurora B pT232 (RABBIT) Antibody - 600-401-677• Anti-DNA PKcs pT 2609 (RABBIT) Antibody - 600-401-494
• Anti-Gli-3 (RABBIT) Antibody - 600-401-694• Anti-COX-2 (RABBIT) Antibody - 100-401-226
• Anti-BrdU (RABBIT) Antibody - 600-401-C29
Rockland also recommends the following supporting reagents for improved and reliable intracellular staining of flow cytometry samples:
Tween-20 Ultra Pure
BSA Fraction V
Rockland Immunochemicals Inc.Gilbertsville, PA 19525E-mail: email@example.comPhone: 800.656.7625