Submit a product review
for a $25 Amazon gift card!
The use of secondary antibodies for flow cytometry has several advantages including amplification of the fluorescent signal and the possibility of using an unpurified and unlabeled primary antibody. Moreover, it also provides the opportunity to use biotinylated antibodies that can be detected using streptavidin conjugated to any of several fluorophores. Indirect staining with secondary antibodies can be easily combined with direct staining protocols using primary fluorophore-labeled antibodies and thereby seamless incorporated into multicolor staining experiments maintaining both specificity and flexibility. Acclaimed secondary reagents for flow cytometry include Rockland’s FITC-, PE- and APC-conjugated IgG and F(ab')2 anti-mouse, anti-goat, anti-rabbit, anti-human and anti-rat antibodies. Also, for detection of biotinylated primary antibodies, FITC- and PE-conjugated streptavidin is the reagent of choice.
Mouse IgG (gamma 1, 2a, 2b and 3 chain) Antibody
• F(ab')2 Goat IgG (H&L) Antibody Phycoerythrin Conjugated Pre-Adsorbed - 705-708-125
• Mouse IgG (H&L) Secondary Antibody Fluorescein Conjugated Pre-Adsorbed - 610-102-121• F(ab')2 Anti-MOUSE IgG [H&L] (DONKEY) Antibody Phycoerythrin conjugated Min X Bv Ch Gt GP Ham Hs Hu Rb Rt & Sh Serum Proteins - 710-708-124• F(ab')2 Anti-MOUSE IgG (H&L) (GOAT) Antibody Phycoerythrin conjugated Min X Bv Hm, Hs, Hu Rb, Rt, & Sh Serum Proteins - 710-1832 • Fluorescein Conjugated Affinity Purified Anti-MOUSE IgG (H&L) (GOAT) - 610-1202-0500
• Anti-RABBIT IgG (H&L) (GOAT) Antibody Fluorescein Conjugated - 611-1202• Anti-RABBIT IgG (H&L) (DONKEY) Antibody Fluorescein Conjugated - 611-7202
• F(ab')2 Anti-HUMAN IgG F(c) (GOAT) Antibody Phycoerythrin conjugated Min X Bv Hs Ms & Rt Serum Proteins - 709-1817
• STREPTAVIDIN PHYCOERYTHRIN Conjugated - S000-08
Rockland Immunochemicals Inc.Gilbertsville, PA 19525E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 800.656.7625